How to use www.uprintinvitations.com
1. Find the product you wish to purchase.
2. Follow the links to create your product. Insert your wording and pictures.
3. Save your design - Login or create your uprintinvitations account.
4. Follow the links to purchase using www.paypal.com (ebay company) You don't need to have an established account to use Paypal. Pay with a credit card or checking account.
5. After payment is received your uprintinvitation account will be updated automatically and you will have a link to download your high resolution JPG file.
a. Print yourself at home.
b. Take the file to a photo lab. (any lab can print from a digital JPG file)
c. Take to any commercial printer. (i.e. Kinko's, Copy Max, Office Depot, Office Max or Staples)
Either choice you are controlling the quantity, cost, and quality of the printing.
I do offer printing services on invitations, thank you cards and candy bag labels.
If you purchased my printing services, pick up your fabulous photo stock invitations at your local discount store or pharmacy photo counter the next day (or sooner)
Home delivery is available for 5 or 10 business days.